Dating Apps In Thailand For Fun

• 조회수 17 회
  • 등록일 24-02-02

The sun is blasting in Bangkok, it's hot, everyone's ecstatic ... That implies only one thing,

It's time for a swimming pool celebration!

One of the great aspects of Bangkok is that there is a pool party almost every Saturday.

Even during the rainy season.

But with a lot of pool parties, I understand it's tough to keep track of all of them.

That's why I give you a list of my 3 favorite ones, and at the bottom, I offer you a link to a site that lists all the pool parties in Bangkok.

What Makes An Excellent Pool Party?

However first, let me ask you, what makes a good pool celebration?

If you ask me, it must have:

A cool place, with a great view of the city.
A lovely crowd, including those hot swimsuit babes from Instagram.
A good ambiance, a good crowd, and a few programs and efficiencies to get the party going.
Great DJs, no matter what style of music as long as it makes the ladies dance.
Great drink packages, since we're not going to go through this sober!

So it sounds quite simple and it is, however some do it better than others.

W Pool Party at W Hotel Bangkok

Even though the W Pool Celebration has been around for a while, tinder thailand Thai Dating App app (www.xjykj.cn) it utilized to be only once a year during the Songkran celebration.

Now they do a couple of each year and they are constantly wild!

For their pool celebration, W teamed up with Bangkok Invaders, most likely the most well-known Hip Hop DJ crew in Thailand that has a few of the hottest celebrations in Bangkok.

Needless to say, when they play somewhere, the crowd constantly turns up.

And it's the very same at W Hotel Wet pool club.

Why? If you have any type of inquiries pertaining to where and ways to make use of Thai Dating Site, you can contact us at the web-page. Since it checks all the boxes I've noted above:

Cool venue
Finest Hip Hop DJs in Bangkok
Amazing ambiance
Loaded with hot individuals
Both ""cheap"bottles and high-end bundles

Check W Bangkok Facebook or Instagram accounts to have more information about the next occasion swimming pool party.

SO Swimming pool Celebration at SO/ Bangkok

Let's start with the king of Bangkok pool parties, SO Pool Party at SO/ Bangkok hotel.

It has without a doubt the finest place and the view from all the pool parties in Bangkok.

To be truthful, if there's one that you must go to while you remain in Bangkok, SO Swimming Pool Celebration is the one.
thai-girls-dating-339.jpeg

Simply due to the fact that of the view and its popularity.

The party is on the 7th floor of SO/ Bangkok hotel with an infinity pool neglecting the famous Lumpini Park.

The view and the swimming pool are simply remarkable.

It's likewise the only swimming pool celebration in Bangkok with 2 locations and 2 different sort of music.

On one side you have EDM and electro next to the pool.

And on the other side, you have DJs playing Hip-Hop, Rap, r&b, and trap.

The only downside is the swimming pool location that is quite little (not the infinity pool) and the cost is getting quite high.

A bundle in the VIP location is gon na set you back 8,500 ฿ for 1 bottle of vodka and 4 entrances.

And there are not that lots of tables outside of the VIP location on the poolside.

So if you want one, go there early or book beforehand.

Entrance is 600 ฿ with 1 beverage and bundles begin at around 8,000 ฿.

SO Pool Party is every last Saturday of the month.

Learn more about their next event on Facebook or on SO/ Bangkok's website

Westin Pool Party at Westin Grande Sukhumvit

What I love about the Westin Swimming Pool Party is that it is always packed.

Sure there's not a great deal of space around the swimming pool so you do not need that numerous individuals to make it look full, but that assists turn up the vibe.

Westin Swimming pool Celebration became bigger and bigger throughout the years and it's now easily among the leading 3 finest pool celebrations in Bangkok.

It's likewise among the couple of swimming pool parties that go all year long and no matter what month it is.

Even in July, August, and September, and the rest of the rainy season, it's constantly full.

Regarding the music, there's just one phase.

The DJs are various monthly however they usually cover whatever from EDM to electro and deep home.

The only drawback is the pool area that is a bit smaller sized than other pool parties.

So arrive extremely early or book a table if you're going with a group.

Westin Swimming pool Party is generally every third Saturday of the month.

Get all the details about the next event on Westin's Facebook page.

5 Tips For Your Very First Swimming Pool Party In Bangkok

Never been to a pool party in Bangkok?

Then here are a few suggestions for you:

Get Bottles!

A lot of swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok have bargains on bottles and are normally a bit more affordable than regular nightclubs.

So take benefit of that!

And when it gets crowded you'll be happy to have a table and someplace you can put your beverage.

Because you're not allowed to swim with your drink.

Get a Locker!

Been there, done it.

It's a must.

However as there's frequently a minimal number of lockers, you better get there early if you desire one.

They likewise cost around 200 ฿ + a deposit, so make certain you bring sufficient money.

But as most of those parties are packed, it's a nightmare to keep an eye on your clothes or your bag while you're getting shitfaced, swimming, and flirting.

So play it safe.

Put all your clothes and prized possessions in a bag, put the bag in the locker, and just keep your phone and some cash with you.

Workout!

Many pool parties in Bangkok welcome designs, so don't be surprised by all these lovely ladies and men all around.

You'll get utilized to it.

And of course, you're gon na have a reasonable share of gym addicts going there to flex their muscles.

After all, when you've been sweating your ass off all week at the fitness center, I comprehend that you desire to show off a bit.

Makes good sense.

However do not be amazed, it's Bangkok, not Ibiza or Miami.

The majority of people are extremely chill and the girls are simple to speak to, even if they appear like the most popular thai tinder woman you have actually seen on Instagram

What You Need To Understand About Swimming Pool Celebrations in Bangkok

Now if you desire more details about areas, times, costs, and a complete list of all pool parties in Bangkok, go on Bangkok Nightlife website:

What About The Other Parties In Bangkok?

With the guide linked above, you'll find everything you require to learn about all the pool parties in Bangkok.

And if you need to know more about Bangkok Night life, where to go out, the very best clubs ...

Now prior to you go, let me know what is your preferred pool party in Bangkok and why in the comments.